Well, the purse came to life... but I think I need to alter it a little... we'll see how it develops...
Do you see the circle with the little with the 'T' in the middle of it?? That's it... that's how it all began... Below is the sheet that I used to quickly download my idea's
And now the finished product (almost, remember I think I need to tweak it.)
So, what do you think? Be honest!
5 comments:
I think it's really cute but can you add a matching handle opposite the one that is already on there? I think that would make it just perfect! And my only question is, how did the 'T' come into play from the original doodle...? I don't get that part...
The T represents the pockets on the inside, but dummy me made it really dark, and the pictures I took of it, didn't show the pockets...
I will see what I can do about an additional handle.
I love it...how do I order one???
You can order one by letting me know you want one... And then we will arrange the color and other fun stuff..
You can order one by letting me know you want one... And then we will arrange the color and other fun stuff..
Post a Comment