Here are the rules of this little game:
1. link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six people at the end of your entry.
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
Okay, here we go!
1. When I was a Freshman in high school, my best friends and I decided that we wanted to be cowgirls, so we memorized every word to Garth Brooks song "Friends in Low Places".... guess we thought it would help our cause... It didn't. But I still remember the words... well most of them anyway.
2. One summer I decided I was meant to be an artist... with real paintings... so for months I made every attempt to create the perfect painting, that would make me famous... Now I have about 20 canvas' with crappy paintings on them... haven't brought myself to toss them... so I will probably recycle them into some sort of scrapbook art.
3. The first time I attempted driving, I was 14. My brother's dorky friend came over in his sister's Yugo. He told me he was going to teach me to drive (it was a stick shift). So we hopped in the car... My brother (he was about 6'2" at the time, and well over 200 lbs.), my sister (she was 11), my brothers friend and me, crammed into this car.... My brother and sister were determined to go... So off we went... I got the clutch part down enough to get the car started, but not enough to get it out of first gear... and every time I stopped the car (like at the stop sign, or when I thought we were going too fast.... mind you we never made it out of first gear) the car stalled... it was quite an adventure just to go around the block a few times... thank goodness we were just in our neighborhood! Can you imagine if I made it out on a street with traffic?? I still haven't learn stick shift!
4. I told my sister once (same sister who joined my driving adventure) that she was adopted... if you know my family at all, you would know that we all look so much alike that we couldn't for a minute pass as adopted siblings! Anyway, she believed me and actually told my mom that she didn't believe her when my mom attempted to assure her that she did in fact give birth to her.
5. I secretly wanted to be a cheerleader in highschool... but never had the guts to try out.
6. I wore the same pair of pants as often as I could in third grade cause they were my favorite... the only reason I stopped wearing them was because I fell off the jungle gym and ripped a hole in the knee. I cried... over a pair of pants! How lame is that?!
Alrighty... now it's my turn to tag others, but here's the predicament.... I don't have enough blogger buddies to tag people without some being retagged... so I will tag those I can without retagging others... Here's the list:
Ashlee Wisdom, http://ashleewisdom.blogspot.com/
Jeff and Tracey Dixon, http://www.dixondiary.blogspot.com/
Jeremy & Erin Janzen, http://thejanzenupdate.blogspot.com/
Katie Steinmen, http://www.keepinupwithkate.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment