Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day Dreaming turned design...

So I am sitting in my weekly team meeting at work... you know the ones, where the department gets together and talks about upcoming projects, so everyone is on the same page... It helps prepare you for your week, that sort of meeting....

Well, about half way through the meeting... I realize I've been doodling the whole time... my notepad covered in flowers, is proof enough... I glance over to the person next to me, and see that his notepad is covered in doodles as well... Can you tell that this meeting is so interesting, our attention is held... yeah right!

Well in my attempt to draw a different type of flower, I was tired of the five petal loopy one, I usually draw... I designed a circle purse. When it hit me what it was... I quickly flipped to a new sheet and jotted down my ideas before the idea left me. In my excitement, I completely forgot that my supervisor was sitting on the other side of me... watching my every move...

I had to flip my paper back to the original doodles, um, I mean meeting notes, and pay attention...

My newest creation, sits quickly doodled on my note sheet, awaiting a minute of my time to bring it to life... I can't wait for my next day off...

I will include pictures as soon as it's created... I think you will really like it!

1 comment:

bloomers shoppe said...

Oh please scan the doodles and let us see! pretty pretty please! I loooove doodles. They are the best inspiration.