So, I was lamenting to myself about how many of my blogger friends just don't keep daily entries... I mean how hard can it be to add something if not every day, then at least every other day... right... WRONG! I was looking at one page, and thought man that blogger hasn't updated there page in so long... I miss reading their stuff... then I click back on my page, and realized that I hadn't updated my blog in even longer...
So to all of you busy bloggers, I apologize. First for getting cranky (in my head of course) about not getting new reading material, and secondly, for not updating my own blog!
Have a wonderful restful evening! Blog to you soon!
3 comments:
you better be apologizing because i know you were referring to me!!! I will get you little lady. :)
I am so not referring to you!!! I promise! You keep me stocked with plenty to read!!
oh goodie :) hehe
Post a Comment