I am sure you're wondering... what the heck happened... well, I will tell you... the latest is that I was laid off on Monday morning. Preceding that is (over the last year) is the following: Evan lost 3 jobs, his two grandfathers passed away in about 10 months of each other, we've miscarried, and then topping it all off, I lost my job. Now, what isn't said is: We got married in May, Jesus Loves us, We adore each other, in the midst of the miscarriage we attended a marriage conference (which was WONDERFUL), and we are still breathing, which means there is time for things to improve!
So this is my prayer: God, please show us where we are supposed to go, what we are supposed to do, and how we are to do it. We have been through so much shaking this last year, and we are in need of some direction. Please direct us. We love you so very much and truly desire to reflect you. Thank you for the many daily blessings, and for ALWAYS providing for us. Thank you that you are making us more like you! In your precious name I pray, AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment