I haven't been in that big of a hurry to find a new job... we really didn't know what is the next step, so (in my opinion) the best thing to do is relax, wait a little and see where the Lord leads. I had coffee a week ago with one of my good friends, she was home for Thanksgiving, and while we were catching up, she mentioned a possible job opportunity at her mother's office. They were looking for another secretary and she thought I might be interested. Well, after much conversation with Evan, I submitted my resume, and got a call back the same day to schedule an interview. I went to the interview, still not sure if this 'was it' but willing to see. Well, I had a great time, really enjoyed chatting with the ladies interviewing me. I left knowing that I was what they were looking for, but not entirely sure if they were what I was looking for. I got a call that evening from them, offering me the position, and the offer included a wage that I couldn't pass up. So (THANK YOU GOD) in a matter of days, I have a new job, new adventure, and excitement for what's to come. My heart is full of the knowledge that GOD IS GOOD all the time, and that His plan is for me (and my family) to spend my life worshiping HIM in all we do. When we put HIM first and continually seek HIS way, he is free to pour his blessings on us and prepare us for life's adventures!
This year has sped by (thankfully) but in light of that, I can't help but give GLORY to my maker for working out his plan and purpose. This year has been filled with joy in the midst of great challenges, but all in all, I find myself completely thankful for God's wonderful plan!
Jeremiah 29:11-14
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares theLord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.
No comments:
Post a Comment