Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF...

"It's Friday night and the mood is right, gonna have some fun, show you how it's done… TGIF"

Well, it may not be Friday night but it is Friday… and that is deserving of some fun… but knowing me, I'd attempt to find fun in a root canal! I am sitting at my desk, attempting to focus on the few things I have to do today, and while typing an email I hear (in my head of course) "It's Friday night and the mood is right, gonna have some fun, show you how it's done… TGIF"… and that makes me want to stand up and shout to the completely quiet office… well Chuck is talking, but he doesn't usually stop {talking}… Anyway, I want to shout "IT'S FRIDAY… just a few more hours (8) and I get to start my weekend"… but the few people that haven't started their weekend already may not appreciate that, and well… it's really not that professional either… So here I am shouting into the World Wide Web… "IT'S FRIDAY… just a few more hours (8) and I get to start my weekend!!!" Isn't that just fabulous?

And while working {of course} I am daydreaming about all that I will accomplish… like sleeping in, maybe washing the car, possibly hitting up the Farmers Market, hanging out with one of my favorite nieces {they are all my favorite}... and all of that is just Saturday morning… I may try to sneak in some sewing… Bella and I may make some really cool things… not sure what they'll be, but it will be super cool!

So what are you all doing this weekend? Anything fun? Tell me… I really want to know…

And as you are entering into what appears to be a wonderful weekend… just remember…

"It's Friday night and the mood is right, gonna have some fun, show you how it's done… TGIF"


Total Side Note: Do you remember the shows that aired on Friday night that made that slogan popular? I do (thanks to Wikipedia)

No comments: