Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Planning... a whole lot of busy-ness

Well... if I thought life in general was busy... try getting some relaxing time when you add planning a wedding and moving... so not the best components to relaxation! We counted one afternoon that we were trying to add four major life changes all at once... No wonder I yawn at work!!! It's the only time I get to relax!

So what are we working on you ask?? Well let me tell you... We moved into a house this past weekend. We spent 2 months searching for the right home, one that fit into our budget, that allowed pets and had enough room for our soon to be combined family. And let me tell you... it's not easy... many lunch hours were spent visiting prospective homes hoping that this one was it. So the worry would be over, but inevitably the search continued. Until... Thank GOD... we revisited a home that Evan found at the beginning of our search. When I went to see it, we both agreed that this was to be OUR home. So we set about preparing to move... while collecting addresses for our wedding list, and testing cakes, and designing invitations, and choosing a dress, and remembering each and every favorite song, and (I saw that yawn... you're tired just reading about it all)...

Well we are finally able to check stuff off our list... and now that we've moved we are able to focus on wedding preparations... I will be ready for a vacation come the middle of May! But in all honesty planning the most important day in a girls life is quite fun... and each couple has their own story about how challenging their wedding preparation is... and really you are taking two lives and making them one... that isn't an easy task! But it sure is fun!!!

So to all my married friends, my hat is off to you for making it look so easy! I truly love this journey and I can't wait to share it with you here!

Okay... back to work now!

~Kat

No comments: