Thursday, April 29, 2010

17 days and counting...

Can you believe it?? I am getting married in 17 DAYS!!! Oh man, we have done so much, but still feels like there is so much to do! I was getting worried a few weeks ago, seemed like nothing was getting done... but once the invitations were finished an mailed everything seemed to start flowing!

God has been so good to Evan and I! He repeatedly blesses us and gives to us! And he does it in the most surprising way! All I can say is THANK YOU JESUS!

So we are quickly approaching the day and my excitement is ever increasing! I am amazed daily that God really did manage to create someone for me! Evan gets me, he loves me even when I feel like I am at my worst... he still tells me I am amazing! And not to get on my 'soap box' but isn't that just the perfect picture of who God is? When we are at our worst, deservedly or not, he looks at us and say 'You are Dark yet Lovely... 'with one glance of your eye I am amazed' (paraphrased of course)... It's just like God to pour himself out through your spouse... or in my case, future spouse (in 17 days... ;-))

So I am at work at the moment... and need to end my lunch break... but I want to leave you all with this one prayer... and that is that God will bless your relationships, and that you will see HIS love through your partners, sisters, friends, brothers, children... you get the picture! May you know how precious you are, even in your 'unlovely' state.

Love Ya~
Kathy

No comments: