Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Christmas!!

May I just start by saying...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!

This year I am really, REALLY, excited for Christmas. Giving gifts is a great part of the holiday for me. I love watching the excitement on the faces of the people that mean the most to me as they open the gifts that I've carefully picked and planned for them... sounds rather selfish doesn't it??

Anyway, what I am most excited about is that I get to buy presents for a new someone! I can't wait for him to open the gifts I bought... or made... He has brought such joy to mine and Anthony's life that I can't wait to give a little back.

And as I sit here and think about the season that we are in, and all the joys (and stresses) it brings, I can't help but think about what this time of the year is really about! And we choose this time of the year to celebrate our savior's birth. So Thank you Jesus for making a way for me to spend eternity with you! Thank you for all of the things you endured here on earth so I can know you! I do love you!

And while I am watching the faces of those I love and while I am enjoying my family, I will be reminding myself that I am loved so much by a great big God that he sent his son to make a way for me!

1 comment:

bloomers shoppe said...

yes, and i wanted to meet that special someone on sunday! now i don't know if i'll be able to. booo! :( but i wish you guys a very cheerful christmas!! i hope it's wonderful :)