The trees are turning golden, the air is thick with the scents of harvest, pumpkin sightings are plenty to be had, cool mornings and chilly nights, sweaters are out of hybernation... and I am one really happy girl!
Last week it rained for the first time this season, and I couldn't contain the joy! I played with my umbrella, sent way too many texts, took pictures of water covered streets, and even shared my joy with all my friends of Facebook!
This time of year brings such excitement to my heart. If you'll remember in my post last year, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and not just because I have a large family... it's the food!! Seriously!! I will spare you the memories of the delicious food. But I will say, I look forward to the Thanksgiving feast every year!
Today as I look out the window (at work) and see the trees beginning to turn all I can think about is taking a stroll down the street, or hoping in my car and going for a drive! I absolutely LOVE nature and at this time of year, I can't help but THANK GOD for his creativity!
So Thank you God for making today, with the golden trees and scents of harvest just for me!! (and everyone else too).
No comments:
Post a Comment