So we have been staying with my folks, long story, not going there... We had to stay a lot longer than I planned on. And there were points when I really thought that we would never be able to leave. In some ways I had given up on the dream of being successful on my own. In November, the Lord taught me to dream again. I started looking for places, even though I didn't believe I would be able to pay for it. Nor did I think anyone would take a chance with me. If I didn't believe in myself, why would anyone else? Well, I have some wonderful friends who saw past my insecurities and believed in me. They were buying a four-plex, and claimed a unit for me. Everytime he talked about them, he called them mine... like "I drove past YOUR duplex..." Well a month went by and we kept talking about it. We finalized discussions, and I got my key last friday. They moved me, they believed in me and now my son and I have a brand new home. It's just built, with brand new everything. It is everything I ever wanted. And I am so happy, so very happy. The story isn't over, it's just beginning... but for now, I will end it.
And of course, what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't include pictures.... so I have before and during pictures for you... before my stuff arrived and while I am unpacking...
I hope you like them.
These are the pictures of it empty.
These next ones are after my boxes and furniture arrived...
1 comment:
Wow, it really is like the EXACT layout as our house! That is crazy. So excited for you guys :)
Post a Comment