Thursday, April 23, 2009

Howdy, from the Mid West

Hi everyone... you'll never guess where I am... well if you know me on facebook you could make a great guess... but I am currently in Arkansas... Seriously...

This California Girl is on an adventure! Woo Hoo!! Ashlee lives in Arkansas, and I needed to see her... it's been almost two years after all... so I hopped on a plane and 4 hours later, I got to run (yes I actually ran in the air port) to see her! We have been having a blast... shopping, pedicures, haircuts, and lots of driving.

I will post pictures as soon as I get home and download them. But in the mean time I will tell you just how impressed I am with this state... I mean all the things I heard and/or thought about this state are really ridiculous. There are seriously more trees here than the Sequoia National Forrest! And the wild flowers are gorgeous! We have poppies every where in CA, but in AR there are tons of colors everywhere... They call it the Natural State, and that is the perfect name for it.

Oh, and for all there backwood/marry their own relatives junk, they really are quite sophisticated... We saw a Pottery Barn my first night here... and let's face it... Visalia isn't even cool enough to have one. But I will say that one of Jason and Ashlee's neighbors does have camping chairs as outdoor furniture... so I guess you just have to take the good with the redneck!

Anyway, I can't wait to show you this beautiful state, and all the funny things (yes I got a picture of the neighbor's front yard).

Have a great rest of the week and I'll be home soon!!

No comments: