Anthony is an offical High School Student! He has to go to a school where he doesn't know anyone... except a few teachers. (We live in a new school district). On the upside, being that he is a freshman, he gets to take Driver's Education, from one of two teachers he knows... And he informed me that once he passes the class he will get his pink slip and then he can get his permit, and then he can take driver's training, and then he can get his license! He was so excited, I waited a little while to explain that his driver's license is still a few years away!
As for me, I am a college student once again... What's on the menu you ask? Well I am taking History, I actually like it; Accounting 1, actually not liking it... but tonight is my second class, so I will let you know how it goes; and finally, English 2, and I get to learn this week how to summarize.... I know you all will be so excited... that means shorter blogs!
Okay, well I am off to do homework... blog to you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment